The International Christmas Charity Bazaar is our yearly charity bazaar to help those who need it the most.
International Christmas Charity Bazaar
ICCB 2022 Celebrated 20 Years of Giving Together
The International Christmas Charity Bazaar 2022 celebrated 20 Years of Giving Together on December 3rd at Vilniaus Rotušė (Didžioji g. 31, Vilnius 01128), inside Vilnius Town Hall and outside in Town Hall Square and raised 64 287 EUR for charities in Lithuania.
All funds collected have been awarded to six charity beneficiaries. The projects supported by this year's bazaar are:
- Lietuvos Aklųjų ir Silpnaregių Ugdymo Centras: school for blind and visually-impaired serving 150+ children, requesting to install blind guidance system throughout building and renovate second-floor lobby
- Vilnius Social Club: NGO providing social/educational assistance to 100+ kids and youth, seeking to expand by setting up a minibus-based mobile youth social work program
- The National M.K.Čiurlionis School of Art Ballet Department: serves 200+ ballet students, requesting installation of heating and cooling units in ballet rehearsal studios to prevent injury
- Gravitas Schola, VšĮ: private free-of-charge school for displaced children currently serving 460 Ukrainian students, seeking equipment for sensory room to facilitate the process of healing
- Society for Disabled People in Kupiškis: organizes activities for 250+ beneficiaries, requests to renovate staircase and second floor of building, currently in very poor condition
- Traksėdžių Šilojų School: serving children and young people ages 7-21, wishes to set up relaxation room to foster positive emotions and upgrade therapeutic gymnastics equipment
Photos of the event and handover ceremony are available on the ICCB Facebook page!
Want to help?
Would like to become a sponsor? email@example.com
Would like to volunteer? firstname.lastname@example.org
Would like to donate prizes to the lottery? email@example.com
For any other questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Christmas Charity Bazaar (ICCB), organised by the International Women’s Association of Vilnius (IWAV) in cooperation with the international diplomatic and business communities and Lithuanian friends, has for twenty consecutive years been the unofficial start to the Christmas season.
Altogether, the ICCB has raised more than 1million euros for the benefit Lithuanian charities since 2003. More than 40 Embassies and organisations participate each year, joining hundreds of volunteers and IWAV members in the organisation of the event.
Hundreds of contributors help the organisers prepare hand-made crafts, souvenirs and Christmas treats for the Bazaar. These gifts are offered in exchange for a donation to the beneficiaries, who are carefully vetted and selected by the organizing committee. Visitors to the event can participate in a lottery to win exciting prizes donated by sponsors and enjoy live entertainment, as they search for unusual and traditional gifts from around the world. 100% of the money collected at the Christmas Bazaar and related activities is donated to the beneficiaries.
Altogether, the ICCB has raised more than 1.2 million euros for the benefit Lithuanian charities since 2003. More than 40 Embassies and organisations participate each year, joining hundreds of volunteers and IWAV members in the organisation of the event.
Who Can Apply For Support
Each year the Organising Committee of the ICCB selects beneficiaries from among registered Lithuanian public institutions in order to support improvements in the lives of children, women, and the elderly without the means to help themselves.
We welcome applications for support from registered Lithuanian public institutions serving children, women, and the elderly, who have formed a close working partnership with the municipality for the purpose of addressing the particular hardships these groups face over the long term. Ideally, we would like to support projects which make a lasting contribution towards improvements in the lives of the disadvantaged and ill.
How To Apply
To apply for support, please fill out the form below and contact the ICCB Committee by e-mail: email@example.com.
Applications will be received and reviewed by the ICCB Charity Sub-Committee which creates a shortlist based on the published Selection Criteria. Members of the Organising Committee will visit potential beneficiaries in order to consider their applications in more detail. Applicants will then be contacted to inform them of whether their application has been successful. Exact amounts of each donation will be determined only after the Bazaar – dependent on the gathered available funds.
We are accepting applications for the 2023 Bazaar, please complete and submit this form before June 30th 2023: